Search results

1. S

My lucky day.

problem solved I put the 52G bladder tank on and it really smoothed out the water pressure. All is well.
  2. S

My lucky day.

I have a small residential above ground pump. The previous owner had a 20G bladder tank and a non bladder, regular old steel tank connected to the system. I don't know why the steel tank was there unless he was trying to use it as a bladder tank. It was introducing rust into the system so I...
  3. S

Domestic well with pressure drop problem

Thanks, problem solved My water pressure guage was way off. It was reading 60-80 psi when the actual pressure was 27-47 psi. This caused me to over pump my air bladder which must have caused my problem. I put the bladder tank to 27 psi and the problem is gone.
  4. S

Thanks for the reply The water pressure guage right off the pump is pretty rusted. I will replace that but I am afraid to break the prime. I had a heck of a hard time getting it to prime a few years ago when I replaced the pump. The air tank is only about 2 years old. If the tank was broken...
  5. S

This small (I think 1.5hp) above ground domestic water centrifical pump will pump up to 78psi. As water is used, the pump drops down to 68psi where it then very quickly drops and the pump starts up and goes back up to 78psi. The bladder tank will range from 38 to 45 psi during a cycle. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks