Search results

1. flynmoose

Fleck 5800 Piston rod replacement

Hey Fleck-heads, Some neighbors and I did a group buy a few years ago from one of our friends here on the board. Fleck 5800 valves over twin stacked tanks with Katlox/Ferrilite for low iron/manganese. Units have been working great. Since I did the research, comparison, ordering, and plumber...
  2. flynmoose

Should I ditch the 3-gang Big Blue?

****EDITED FOR READABILITY **** Hello All, Long time lurker. New state, new house, new problems... We recently moved into a community well neighborhood in Chapel Hill. The water is supplied by Aqua (private water company) and is tested regularly as part of the NC SWAP (source water...
  3. flynmoose

Grundfos CU301 is dead - switch to CSV?

Hello, Just bought a 3 year old house and 3 weeks later my well is dead. Controller just clicks and does not even give diagnostic lights. I jumpered power to the pump and it works fine and generates good flow so I'm reasonably sure the controller is dead. I've read many of Valveman's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks