Search results

1. ryan_siefring23

What's the better water softener? Fleck5600SXT or Aqua System Smart choice.

Hi, I'm trying to decide what water softener to put in my house. Right now I'm deciding between these two. Fleck 5600SXT $506 shipped http://www.ohiopurewaterco.com/shop/customer/home.php?cat=179 Aqua System Smart Choice with a CLACK valve $1000...
  2. ryan_siefring23

Water shut off valve leaks under kitchen sink

Hello, I've got a leaky valve under my kitchen sink. I was going to replace the faucet and I first tried to see if I could hot water shut off valve to close. When I turned the knob it started leaking out the valve stem. I need to decide what to do next. Their is quite a bit of lime...
  3. ryan_siefring23

Help me explain why up stair toilets drain but down stairs doesn't drain

Ok, so the two toilets up stairs work just fine. All drains in house are not an issue. However, the downstairs toilet when flushed does not flow out the water in the bowl. The toilet downstairs is only about 4 feet from the main sewer connection to the foundation. I've snaked 15 feet of...
  4. ryan_siefring23

Need to learn how to replace a shower valve and faucet

Hi, So I need to replace the shower valve and accessories. I've done a lot of other smaller plumbing jobs around the house but I need to learn more about this one before I cut into the wall and hack up the lines. I was hoping someone could provide me direction on where to go for the best...
  5. ryan_siefring23

Toilet does not drain right.

Ok, so the house was built in 1967. The down stairs toilet has been causing lots of trouble. We've noticed that when you flush it the water flows in, but you never gets sucked out all the way. It doesn't do it every time. Sometimes it flushes just fine. I'm not sure what this action of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks