Search results

1. NHmaster3015

Culligan Installation/programming manual

Any of you guys happen to have the manual for this beast?
  2. NHmaster3015

Industry Relationships

As many of you may know, I am currently a plumbing and HVACR instructor at a local highschool in New Hampshire. Its not a job I jumped at. I have been a business owner and contractor for many years but there comes a time when I think its important to give back to the community and the trade...
  3. NHmaster3015

Champion 4 thoughts?

My supply house stopped selling Mansfield toilets which though not a top of the line toilet were a good builders model for us as far as price and performance goes. Now they are carrying the campion 4. Anybody had problems with them? Not a big Champion fan from past experience but I have not...
  4. NHmaster3015

Help me out here guys

Do any of you guys see a problem (s) with the DWV in these pictures? They are on the filters threads and I pointed out that there were some code violations there and I'm getting beat up over it.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks