Search results

1. D

Hot water recirc. pump problem:Hot from cold faucets

You nailed it. It is a Grundfos 15-18 pump. There is no timer or thermostat that I can see, so it runs 24/7. The return line is very hot, goes through the pump, through a check valve (at least that's what I think it is), through a Tee (with the drain) and back into the bottow of the water...
  2. D

There is a check valve right next to the pump. Also, the pump is quite hot. I don't know how you check a check valve?! Dave
  3. D

I have a very wide home with the water heater on one end. I have had a hot water recirc. pump for two years and it is fantastic. A couple of months ago, I noticed that hot water was coming out of several faucets near the hot water heater (and pump). I have checked all valves in the house to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks