Search results

1. jkj

Bathroom Tub leaking. Concrete subfloor. Help!

By cover plate you mean the drain plate in the tub right? I haven't... I'll unscrew that and take a look at it.
  2. jkj

Bathroom Tub leaking. Concrete subfloor. Help!

We have water coming underneath the floor in the hallway next to the bathroom. We believe the water is coming from a leaking bathtub drain. This is a single story house with concrete subfloor/no basement. We thought it may have been coming from the roof vent but its not looking that way now...
  3. jkj

Best buy 10" rough in toilet?

No one around here is a vendor for Toto according to totos website. I didn't realize that gerber was better than Cadet. My lowes has always been good about pricematching the net. I did however find someone that sold Gerber. They don't have anything in 10", though they can order it.
  4. jkj

Redwood please understand that I'm in a rural area and will not be able to goto a Toto dealer. There is not one within a couple 100 miles of me. I specified in my first post that it would have to be at lowes. So to answer the question anywhere good to get lowes to pricematch?
  5. jkj

Anybody got a good pricematch site for TOTO that I can use for lowes?
  6. jkj

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

Can someone tell me what the item number is for the home depot 4019.016 bowl he is reffering to? Im guessing its around 70 bucks from his total cost here. I just want to be able to go pick it up or get lowes to price match it. From what I found out the tank is 112.50 from both lowes and home...
  7. jkj

So any opinion? I may be flexible on the just lowes thing. What is your opinion on the 10" Cadet 3?
  8. jkj

Hey guys what is the best buy on a 10" rough in toilet. Something you could order at lowes. Like Eljer, American standard, or Kohler. I have only been able to find the American Standard Cadet 3 as a high performance 10" in the lowes system. Is it worth it to get a high performance over the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks