Search results

1. Baron

Jacuzzi Espree HET toilet, EZ36959

I saw this toilet at Lowes the other day. It is -- 1.28GPL. 350 grams MaP, 12th edition. Model number EZ36959 I recently bought the Toto Eco Drake and think I definitely made the right decision-- but just curious if anyone has this model or has heard anything about it.
  2. Baron

Vanity Install Question

I am in the process of installing a new vanity -- and noticed in the installation instructions - it only mentions to secure the vanity to the wall with screws. It does not mention securing the sink bowl itself to the wall -- it shows just placing on top of the base. Any advice?
  3. Baron

Bathroom Faucet

We just remodeled our 1/2 bath and need a faucet for our new vanity. Any manufacturer recommedations? Thanks.
  4. Baron

Toilet Flange Too High / Spacer?

I'm getting ready to install new tile and realize that after I put in new cbu and tile -- the new toilet flange will be about 0.2 inches above the finished floor. Any advice on what to do? Could I use a spacer between the finished floor and and bottom of flange or could I remove 0.2 inches...
  5. Baron

Underlayment for Tile Floor

I'm getting ready to put down cbu for a tile floor and planning on using the Hardibacker cbu -- but, saw another type of cbu which on a roll and is put down with its own self adhesive. It was at Home Depot -- but was unable to find it on their website. Does anyone have any experience...
  6. Baron

Drake or Eco Drake

I'm finishing up my bathroom renovation and am ready to make a decision on a toilet purchase. My decision is down to (2) toilets -- The Toto Drake or Toto Eco Drake. It's probably going to be a round bowl -- standard height. My house was built in 1982 and still had the original toilet...
  7. Baron

Toto Drake vs Toto Aquia

My wife and I went to the local Toto dealer on Saturday to decide on which toilet to purchase for our remodeled bathroom (which is still in the remodeling phase). We like the Drake series CST744 and the Aquia. I'm leaning towards the Aquia because of its design and dual flush, but still...
  8. Baron

Reparing Subflooring 101

I am replacing a couple sections of subflooring for a bathroom project. The original subfloor is OK -- it's the 1/2" subflooring sitting on top of the original that I am replacing. My questions: 1. What type of fasteners would be the best? screws, nails, staples? 2. Do I need to...
  9. Baron

Removing Thinset from Subfloor

I am replacing floor tile and is was bonded directly on the subflooring with thinset. I'm in the process of removing the old tiles -- and need to prep the subflooring for the new tiles. Any ideas on the best way to remove the old thinset from the subflooring?? Thanks.
  10. Baron

Choosing a New Toilet

I had an earlier thread started about replacing a toilet flange -- and I appreciate everyone's help on that -- Now I need to pick out a new toilet. I'm interested in the Toto Drake series -- and I have also looked at the Kohler Cimmarron and American Standard Champion toilets. Just want...
  11. Baron

Removing Toilet Flange

Is there a way to remove a toilet flange from the attached ABS(i.e. cut it off in pieces)? I think is an outside flange. OR would it just be easier to replace a piece of ABS with new elbow and new flange?
  12. Baron

Wall Support for Pedestal Sink

I'm in process of modeling our 1/2 bath and was planning on installing a pedestal sink. I know I need to install a wall support between the studs -- but, I have a cold air return that runs right behind the wall where the sink will be installed -- and the duct work is probably pretty close if...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks