Search results

1. J

Bath and shower set installation

Thanks for the reply Redwood. Doing what you suggested is how I came to the conclusion that the instructions didn't make sense, You are making me nervous about American Standard. If the installation goes well are they still prone to problems? I picked this set because it had both volume and temp...
  2. J

Bath and shower set installation

Hi, I am installing an American Standard bath and shower set and have a few questions. 1st. The instructions are just about nonexistant and I just want to double check my thinking. The plaster guard says "finish wall maximum to this surface". So far so good but then it says min. 1 11/16 below...
  3. J

ftg fittings

I was at Hd to pick up a couple of 1/2" copper connectors (thread to sweat). The first one I found was over $5. I knew copper had gone up but I couldn't believe it was that much. Thinking it was a mistake I kept looking and found one for a little over a dollar. The one marked $5 was labled ftg...
  4. J

Ball valves with drains

I am replumbing a bathroom and was wondering if the small drains on the valves are bad about leaking or would it be better to use the ones without drains. Thanks in advance
  5. J

Refurbishing a cast iron tub

Refurbishing a cast iron (porcelain) tub Can a cast iron (porcelain) tub be brought back to a high gloss with buffing compound and a buffer? Thanks jf
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks