Search results

1. I

lots of work

I am trying to help remodle a basement. This house has many plumbing problems. The owner cant afford to hire a plumber. I know some basics and am trying to help her out. 1) Water Pressure. There is no water pressure to anything in the home. why is this, and what needs to be done to fix it...
  2. I

best advice for new plumber?

I have been around people like that before. nice avatar of master roshi by the way.
  3. I

best advice for new plumber?

Hi, I am starting a job, working for a plumber. I really dont know what I am doing. I know that I will learn on the job. But what is your advice for someone who is just starting out in the profession? what do you think is the most important thing I should know? What are some things...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks