Search results

1. R

New Sink P Trap Kit Won't Fit with Old P Trap

I am remodeling our bathroom and yesterday I with out and got a new sink and faucet. The drain pipes from the new sink are 1 1/4 and the old drain pipe is slightly bigger at 1 1/2. I went our yesterday and purchased a 1 1/4 P Trap kit with a plastic rub ring that slides up the sink drain pump...
  2. R

Tub Spout w/Backsplash - Need Help!

I'm not sure if I'm using the correct terminology but I will give it a shot. I've been working on remodeling my bathroom and I am close to being finished. I'm now at the point of changing out the old tub spout for the new one. The copper pipe sticks out and has no threads. So I need the slip-on...
  3. R

Shower Head/Spout Leaks after remodel

First time DIY'er and I have a few questions that I hope you can help with. My wife and I just finished remodeling our shower and put in a new spout and shower head. We made no changes to the pipes. I screwed on the new spout until it was tight, with the white tape around the threads, same for...
  4. R

HELP! Trying to change Old Price Pfister Avante

Hello, My wife and I are in the middle of a bathroom remodel project and we where at the local Home Depot and brought a nice Moen Shower Kit but it does not fit our exiting setup. I then realized I don't have a Moen, I have a Price Pfister, I should have check before hand. It's the old 8/9...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks