Search results

1. T

Looking for advice on pumps to use etc.

Im pumping from a river and thinking about not using a barrel or anything like that. I was just going to put the pump in a barrel to protect it from stuff in the river if it gets up etc. I like to have it were i can pull it out if we have alot of rain so it dont get washed away. What ever i put...
  2. T

Thanks Bob, Is there any units that are smaller in length or something that will fit into a small barrel with the same specs? Thanks,
  3. T

Where is the best location for a relief valve? Closest to the pump or near your valves before going to irrigation system? Thanks,
  4. T

Wow thats all there is to it huh. Thats what i was thinking about. Thanks for you replys
  5. T

That makes since i guess it would be good to try open it every once and awhile. Still wondering about submerisable pumps and what i can use. Im looking at a guessament lift of 35ft and a total length of 400ft. to run which the last 100 flatens out and maybe goes down ward some. Id say about...
  6. T

Sweet deal i will be sure to get one when putting everything together. Any is fine? what kind or name is good and reliable?
  7. T

Thanks guys for all of your helpful information. It realy helps me futher into my design and desision making on what i need to do. Like i said i plan to gather more data of my area as to the vertical lift etc. and maybe present that to yall to help get some better ideas with the caculations...
  8. T

Ok so i will not have to worry with a pressure tank etc. Thats what i want to do is run it from my irrigation timer to a start relay. I dont care about using a garden hose etc. When you say the have the Zones exactly the same is that for running them all at once or would i be fine if i zoned...
  9. T

thanks Thanks alot for your information valveman!! I have been thinking of only running a submersible pump i have been looking at submersible pumps but not really sure what im looking for in one. If only running this one pump where should i place the pressure tank what would be a good size...
  10. T

What im doing is pumping out of a river to fill a 275gallon + tank, this is as distance of about 250 ft steady going up hill. I need to know what pump to use for this if im going to be running a 1” poly pipe to the tank. Reason for poly pipe due to me possibly having to move the suction pipe if...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks