Search results

1. Tub Refinisher

Marks on tile from Regrout Job

Well I finished my re-grouting job. Since my Fein Multimaster was stolen, I bought a new Porter Cable oscillating tool and 2 diamond bits (one came with it) to do the job. Everything was fine until about 2/3 of the way through, when my brand new tool starting making a horrible noise, and the...
  2. Tub Refinisher

Grout Sealing Question

I'm going to be re-grouting a ceramic tile tub surround for a friend. I plan on removing the existing grout with an oscillating tool and a diamond blade, and re-grouting with Mapei Keracolor Unsanded white (on white tile). I'm a bit confused on when the sealing process should be done...
  3. Tub Refinisher

New toilet still won't flush

My toilet got clogged up and was spewing water from the mounting bolts when it was flushed. I tried snaking, plunging, replacing wax ring, snaking toiled from underneath - still wouldn't flush, so I figured it was totally jammed up. So I purchase a new toilet and install and IT STILL WON'T...
  4. Tub Refinisher

Shower Valve needs replacement?

Here's my dilemma. When I turn my shower on to full hot, it's fine. But it's too hot, so I need to back it down a little. When I turn the lever down, instead of just having to back it off a liitle, I have to bach it off almost all the way before there's any change in the water temp. Then...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks