Search results

1. S

hot water luke warm in morning when heat kicks on

we experience the problem during the entire duration of the shower - i.e. it never gets much warmer than luke warm even if you've been in the shower after 5 minutes. but other times of the day, you can turn the shower on and it will be normal as expected (hot enough for a hot shower).
  2. S

hot water luke warm in morning when heat kicks on

Hi - We have an upstairs shower/bath combo and the hot water is luke warm at times even with the knob turned all the way to hot. We have a new hot water heater and a new tub/shower. We had this problem even with our old tub/shower and old hot water heater. Could it be a gas issue? I...
  3. S

water not warm enough

Hi all- Am new to this forum - Have a question. I have a shower/tub combo in an old 1920s house. I believe the tub is a steel tub and the glazing is coming off - that's a whole other issue. Question is - we have a new hot water heater and there's just the 2 of us. If one of us takes a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks