Search results

1. C

PVC fitting failures

Valveman sounds like the riht ticket...any place where I can read up on them, cost availability etc.. it will take some doing but I might be able to get them to go for that...I appreciate the info bigtime.
  2. C

PVC fitting failures

Valveman Ok, there are three key components as I see in the system which actuate the pump ither on or off. First when a zone calls there is a delay, which allows the heads to , start to pop up, then some pressure from the staic lines is released causing water to come out of the heads..good so...
  3. C

PVC fitting failures

Valveman No sir there no no check valves after the pump. and Ive timed the solenoids on closing.. I have the system set up that when one zone, is done the other zone has already started to open so I dont short cycle the pump etc. I see what your saying and I wish there were check valves out...
  4. C

PVC fitting failures

Response to Jimbo` Hiya Jimbo..your correct, there was misalignment, which I tried correcting unfortunatly by saddling the piping up , then back down to align, due to the inablility to excavate any more of the buried pipe . They wont allow me to dig under the concrete pad, for good reason, and...
  5. C

PVC fitting failures

PVC fitting failure Thx for the advice.. No there arent any check valves after the pump, only a double backflow device coming into it from the township supply which is reuqired by code. Second the failure is occuring at male adapters going into a Galvanized tee. I know without a picture its...
  6. C

PVC fitting failures

hello everyone..crazy situation I need some help with. Irrigation system, 10 hp pump, 2 1/2 inch galv pipe leaving pump..into a 90, then straight down 3 feet to a tee..thats where the nightmare began for me. Im a Master HVAC mechanic for a school district, with 20 yrs of commercial plumbing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks