1. Nmnunna32

Lennox Furnace Water Leak

Thanks. Mine is also Signature series. Model # G71MPP-60D-135
  2. Nmnunna32

My furnace is 13 years old!
  3. Nmnunna32

Hi, I have a Lennox high efficiency furnace which is leaking water. It is a small leak. It is a small leak. It doesn't puddle anywhere. The leak is coming from Flue Assembly. One side is attached to the body of the furnace and the other side is attached to PVC exhaust pipe which terminates...
  4. Nmnunna32

No condensate from Lennox AC

Do you recommend blower setting AUTO irrespective of HEAT or COOL? 10 years ago when this equipment was installed, my installer told me it is better to run blower ON all the time because it mixes well and eliminate cold/warm spots. And also frequent start/stop in AUTO mode is bad for the blower...
  5. Nmnunna32

Thanks. My home is about 3400sft. 9foot ceilings first floor. Cathedral ceilings second floor. I agree. I have a feeling that dripping is cruddy. It may be acting like a sponge. With blower fan continuously ON it is pushing moisture back into the house. My evaporator coil is behind power...
  6. Nmnunna32

This is my latest observation.... Blower fan has been set to ON (as opposed to AUTO) all along. When the AC is not operating blower runs at 783rpm (I think this is 450cfm) continuously. This is how it has been. Yesterday for the first time, I changed this setting to AUTO. Before change, home...
  7. Nmnunna32

Thanks. At the highest summer temp I would say my ac cycles 3 to 4 times an hour
  8. Nmnunna32

I am running 70pint dehumidifier continuously in my basement. It drains to sump pit. If I let the bucket collect water I would say i probably have to empty it couple of times a day. I set my humidistat to 50. Occasionally it reaches 50 and the unit shuts down. But I want to say the unit runs 90%...
  9. Nmnunna32

2 months back during annual maintenance check the tech noted following. Are these numbers ok for the coolant levels? Checked refrigerant levels [x] TXV ? [x] Suction PSI 116 Head PSI 355 Tag on the unit says DESIGN PRESSURE LO=236 HI=446. I am wondering if these...
  10. Nmnunna32

Hello WorthFlorida... Thank you for your analysis. My day time thermostat setting is 77. If I lower to just one degree, I see start seeing condensate drain. But it will stop after couple of cycles after lowering. I am not 100% sure... But I think this issue started right after my annual...
  11. Nmnunna32

Thanks! Attached tags.
  12. Nmnunna32

Lennox variable speed furnace/ac unit. Compressor is outside home. Evaporator is inside in the basement right above blower fan. Issue is: on normal use there is no condensate. I believe AC is cooling home fine. I do not know how efficient though. I set my thermostat to 77 and when AC is on...
  13. Nmnunna32

Shower temp suddenly drops and turns cold

Thanks Terry! Do you think I can get a pressure balancing replacement cartridge? My existing valve is Moen but very old. It is about 25 years old. Back then, per Moen, they didn't have pressure balancing valves. So, my only option is non-oem replacement or replace the valve and trim. In my case...
  14. Nmnunna32

Shower temp suddenly drops and turns cold

Hi, I have a strange issue with one of my showers, say bathroom #1. Bathroom #1 is a stand in shower and has no tub. Water temperature suddenly drops when tub faucet is opened in a different bathroom (bathroom #2). Bathroom #2 has tub faucet and shower as well. Water temperature in shower #1...
  15. Nmnunna32

Dual Water Heaters

I have two water heaters connected in series (one acts as pre-heater and sends warm water to the second one which in turn is connected to hot supply pipe of the house). Whenever a hot faucet is open else where in the house, a bath room in particular side of the house loses hot water (in the...
  16. Nmnunna32

Shower Pan Leak

HJ, I am not sure if wingtite works in my case. Based on what I read wingtite drain is for 2 inch PVC pipes. My shower drain is connected to cast iron pipe which appears to be bigger than 2 inches...
  17. Nmnunna32

Shower Pan Leak

I have a fiberglass shower pan in my basement shower which is leaking. After much detection, I found that the leak is from the joint that connects the drain to the pan. I have attached a picture. I wonder if there is some liquid sealent that I can pour into the joint which will eventually...
  18. Nmnunna32

Furnace question

Hube: Thank you for your recommendation! I agree with you 100% about the return duct undersized. I wanted to make an assessment if this is an emergency situation or wait for few months until I replace my equipment. Since my equiment is kind of old, I am already thinking about replacing it...
  19. Nmnunna32

Furnace question

Hube: OK. My return duct is way too small and that is why the burners are turning on and off. That is the symptom. What type of issues can I expect because of this? (I am looking for things like waste of energy, cold/hot spots etc). Equipment wise I have to say that I do not have any issues...
  20. Nmnunna32

Furnace question

Filter size is 16 x 20 x 1 Grill cover size of each return is 11 3/4 by 7 3/4 inches I think they used joists for returns.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks