Search results

1. kornbln

Transitioning from 1/2" EMT to 3/4" RNMC

I have 1/2" EMT attached to the side of a house which comes down the wall into a weatherproof box with a receptacle. A 3/4" RNMC comes up from the ground next to the house, up the wall and into the same box using a male terminal adapter. The problem is whoever installed this didn't do it right...
  2. kornbln

Fan on non-fan rated box

I took down a ceiling fan to inspect how it was installed. What I found is a 4" square box with a fixture mud ring (Similar to a RACO 756). According to what I've found online, a mud ring like that from RACO, for instance, is rated to support 50 pounds of a static load. The fan bracket is...
  3. kornbln

Moen Kitchen Faucet Leaking on 3 Hole Sink

Just installed a Moen kitchen faucet (model 87666) on a sink with three holes. The escutcheon & gasket kit was used to cover each extra hole on either side of the faucet. Tightened down everything pretty well but I'm getting a leak through one of the extra holes underneath into the area below...
  4. kornbln

Air Gap Hose

I'd like to connect the 7/8" ID air gap hose to my garbage disposal using a right-angle elbow. Do they make something that would work for this application? The current hose has to make such a sharp bend that I had to put an extra hose clamp on the bend to keep it from flattening out too much...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks