Search results

1. Bmcleod65

Grohe rough-in valve, but shower head only

Hey everyone, I have a Grohe 4-port rough-in valve: I installed one a couple years ago in another bathroom and ended up capping the top and putting an ell from the bottom, which then split off to the tub spout and to the shower head - it's working great, no pesky drips, etc. Now we are getting...
  2. Bmcleod65

gfci - can i feed multiple receptacles?

I've got a GFCI in the bathroom, middle of a run (two receptacles daisy chained after). I want to add another receptacle in the bathroom, can I have the hot run coming into the Line terminal of the gfci and then have two runs coming out of the load terminals (there are two sets of lines and...
  3. Bmcleod65

Testing Copper Supply Lines before hooking up

Hey everyone, I've sweated about 20 joints - I'm t'ing off the cold & hot water in the bathroom that previously had one sink and will now have two. I've got everything done, but would like to test the joints (and my sweating abilities / inabilities) before hooking up to the supply lines...
  4. Bmcleod65

Terminater 2 Soldering

Ok, so I'm cruising along, sweating joints and I'm down to my second to last one. Everything is good, I've got everything set, copper shined up, flux added, pipe & T fit together, adjacent joints have a damp cloth wrapped around so they don't come undone. I heat up the T (coupling) and...
  5. Bmcleod65

Type L Bend - is this bad?

So, I'm remodeling my bathroom and fishing Type L through 2x4's, I need to bend the tube up towards the source which is above the DWV. I went a bit too far on the bend, but is this bad? The pipe doesn't look like it has any cracks in it, but doesn't look like it'll take much - do I need...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks