Search results

1. rrando

How do I remove Tub Spout when set screw is not visible

Trying to remove a Moen Monticello Tub Spout with diverter. I cannot see a set screw - but I do see a white plastic ring with projecting tabs and a grey metal piece surrounding that. Both of those pieces rotate if I turn the spout. What is the best way to remove the spout without damaging the...
  2. rrando

Repair corroded seat on pull-up shower diverter?

I'm replacing a tub spout shower diverter using a kit (gate, washer, metal stem). There is corrosion where the washer seals. I tried to clean it with vinegar and a brush, then smooth it with a flat file. It is still quite rough. Would it be possible to apply a thin coating of epoxy or JBweld...
  3. rrando

Installing air gap with uneven countertop bottom

I am installing a dishwasher air gap in a granite countertop and the undermount sink flange is very close to the hole for the air gap. So the bottom nut only contacts the sink flange on one side and does not make contact with the countertop on the opposite side. There is about a 1/8 inch...
  4. rrando

recommmended sprinkler line pressure

I'm fixing my sprinklers. Our old service line was replaced with copper, and we replaced the pressure regulator for the house but the sprinkler taps off the incoming line at full city water pressure. (We did this on purpose so we could have high pressure to hoses and to the pool fill line --...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks