Search results

1. C

Unsupported Toilet Flange

Thanks leejosepho. I never considered trapping water in the hole.
  2. C

Unsupported Toilet Flange

I recently had a new bathroom installed and the toilet flange was set on top of the tile but was not screwed to the floor. I let this go because this is a slab foundation and the pipe/flange was supported by the tile. The tile and 1.5" mudbed had to be removed because the mud bed wasn't...
  3. C

Body spray draining

I made a word doc with a pic but t was blocked so here's a bmp. Hope that you can see it. I gotta go catch aflight.
  4. C

Body spray draining

I made a word doc with a pic but t was blocked so here's a bmp.
  5. C

Body spray draining

HJ All of the heads are at the same level. There are two sprays (with a balancnig loop) on one wall and two more (with a seperate loop) on the opposite wall. The supply line goes up the wall and into the attic. The pressure on the spary body is due to the 8ft of head prussure.
  6. C

Body spray draining

I thought about check valves but I would have to find some that would cut off flow at about 4 psi. Assuming that the there is 8 feet of 3/4" pipe installed vertically I will have approximately 96 inches of water which converts to 3.468 PSI. I'm not sure what the required DP is for...
  7. C

Body spray draining

I recently had a new Moen 275 vertical spa shower installed. The shower is basically 5'x5' and the ceiling height is a little over 9.5'. Two body sprays are installed on one wall and the other two sprays are on the opposite wall. Both sets of sprays have a balancing loop and are connected...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks