Search results

1. Keith Wolf Ent

Tracing a 110v outlet circuit fault

How shall I trace the power to my outlet circuit? (Different circuit, inside & outside outlets only) There is power at the main panel breaker and it appears to look fine, does not trip - but there is no power at the outlets, in or out. There are 4-5 outlets, none of them in constant use...
  2. Keith Wolf Ent

AFCI Circuit trips when I turn on lights

has about 4 plugs and 4 lights/switches on it - all 110v/60cycles, on a 20 amp AFCI breaker: 4 wall outlets (2 in master BR), (1) GFCI outlet, (2) motion detectors (Incandescent), with bathroom bulbs over the sink on one and an overhead light on the other, a bath fan and an outdoor spot fixture...
  3. Keith Wolf Ent

AC Small Space

Hi - I am moving into a two-room 800 sf upstairs unit - very hot! I have no central heat, just a gas "fireplace." How would this be best cooled? The main room is 650' and the BR is 150'... any ideas? I thought about buying a central system and setting it up downstairs, since I am going to...
  4. Keith Wolf Ent

Installing 220v circuit

Hey, I am adding an A/C compressor for central air , need to run 220 for about 75 feet outdoors. Has to be to code - Any ideas on any/all of the following? 1) Can I use plastic conduit or must it be metal? How about flexible metal wrapped (and then NOT enclosed)? 2) Is a 2P 20 Amp...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks