Search results

1. T

Slobbering sill cocks

Thanks for all the help Gary! My tee is where the cistern is, so it doesn't freeze there. I am going to put unions around the BFP so I can take it to be tested. I might as well use the same system you use since the BFP will be out anyways:). Being of the curious nature, I took the...
  2. T

Irrigation pump short cycling overheating...GGRGGR

Is it possible that you still have a leak in the system? If that is a possibility, maybe you could put a pressure gauge in the "after pump" system and monitor the pressure. Sorry, beyond that and I am stumped:o. Cheers, Terry
  3. T

Slobbering sill cocks

Thanks for the quick reply Gary:D Yes, this water system is both domestic and irrigation and I was just about to head off to HD and get a double check back flow preventer:). I was going to tee off the main domestic water supply after the Grunfos pump, then place a stop valve another tee...
  4. T

Slobbering sill cocks

Hey Y"all, We built a house on an acerage a few years ago.:) We have a 3 gpm well that pumps into a cistern and then we pump the water from the cistern with a Grunfos on-demand pump. The sill cocks I bought were from Home Depot and are Quartermaster 1/4 turn with some sort of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks