Search results

1. f_armer

Need advice on iron filter problem

I have a well, that is plumbed to a pentair fleck 2510 aio iron filter, then to a pentair autotrol 760 water softener. I had the system installed 1.5 years ago, and i have been very happy with the system. Yesterday morning my iron filter was making noise (still backwashing?), so I take it...
  2. f_armer

Dryer venting question

In the process of remodeling our basement, I have moved our washer and dryer to a different location. I want to enclose the vent within the wall. I used 4" galvanized pipe and I used the foil tape on the seams with no screws. My question is, I added 1" styrofoam to the inside of the basement...
  3. f_armer

(another)basement rough in

There seems to be alot of discussion on basements, so I'll throw my dilema in the ring. I am in a rural area, tied to a septic system. My basement never had any provisions for a bathroom, only a floor drain. I have a 3" main stack in the area where I want to add a toilet sink and shower...
  4. f_armer

What to do with this?

Bottom of a 3" copper pipe from amy toilet to the stack is corroded right out, what are my options to fix it. Would like to replace it with ABS, but how do I connect ABS to the Sanitary Tee? Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks