Search results

1. emppoint

aquia I vs Aquia II - Functionality

HI, I am considering an aquia toilet due to the space constraints of my bathroom layout. I have seen the parts differences listed... but from an everyday use standpoint what are the differences pro/con between the aquia I and II thank you
  2. emppoint

Kohler Persuade K-3654 Dual Flush toilet

I need to totally gut my bathroom. I was looking at new toilets. Really like the design of the new Kohler Persuade . I wonder if you have any reviews/comments? If you are not a fan can you offer alternatives that offer same basic design? Space is a bit tight that is why the Kohler is a good...
  3. emppoint

Bath Tub Materials

Hi Need some advice I am gutting my current old bathroom and I need a new tub. The current tub is 5' x 30"wide fits in an alcove and is metal with an enameled finish I have been talking with people in showrooms and they are recommending moving into an acrylic tub I occasionally need to use...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks