Search results

1. wp1

Is it ok to leave small leak alone?

HI. I have a shallow well jet pump ( 30 - 50 psi setup ). I have connected everything up very well. It is only used to water my small lawn so there is a small amount of pipe with two hose bibs on it and the pump is right next to the well hole itself. The leak occurs where the suction pipe from...
  2. wp1

What is a good dependable brand for shallow well pump?

Hi again. I have this question: Can someone recommend a good brand of shallow well pump to me? I am looking for a 3/4 hp. The reason is that I recently installed a craftsman 3/4 hp shallow well jet pump and I installed a 2 gallon sears captive air tank directly on top of the pump. This set...
  3. wp1

Shallow Well Pump Pressure Stays The Same

Hi. I have a shallow well ( 11 feet to the water and 22 feet to the bottom ). The 3/4 hp pump sits next to the well hole and the 2 gallon captive air tank is mounted to the top of the pump. This set up is for 40 psi cut in, and 60 psi cutout. When I turn on the pump the pressure guage reads 35...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks