Search results

1. edlentz

32mm system Questions

Maye someone can explain something to me. I have a basic understanding of the 32mm spacing vertically for drawer slides and hinges. Each 5mm hole is 32mm from the last one vertically. I have been looking at drawer slides. Many of them say they are 32mm compatible. What does that mean? From...
  2. edlentz

Light Dimmer ?????

I just installed a new 3 way dimmer and it works great. The question is: if the lights are at 50% do I use 50% less energy? My wattage is at full power 450 watts. Given that the dimmer gets warm (just) does that mean that the power used is the same? Just wondering
  3. edlentz

Need suggestions

I am remodeling my kitchen. I have almost all the electrical done but the undercabinet light wiring is baffling me. I purchased some LED light sticks. Basically they are 19" long with a double line of bright white LEDs. they use 120vac so there aren't any transformers. They surface mount...
  4. edlentz

Black sticky stuff remover

About 30 or so years ago my in laws put vinyl tile over a red oak floor. At the time I don't think they did drugs :). They are both gone now and we want to restore the oak floor. The black stuff looks like tar paper but there are lines in it like it was some kind of mastic. What does anyone...
  5. edlentz

I am looking for a straight line valve

We just installed a new shower system. I have a "T" in the shower output of the main shower valve, that goes to two heads. One at each end of the tub. I have looked and looked for a 1/4 turn. 1/2 inch inline valve so I can turn one of the shower heads off at the head. Does anyone know where...
  6. edlentz

Need help today

We are in the midst of creating a bathroom where there wasn't one. I have had my inspections and that is finaled. I am having a problem with my American Standard Cadet 3 handle faucet. The tub fill drips. The 1/2 copper pipe that feeds it is about 16" long. My problem is that we want to get...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks