Search results

1. caktus

Jet pump head busted.

Haddy folks, The other night we had a hard freeze. 19 deg I think. In spite of insulation some PCV pipes burst, but no big deal. The real problem is the head on the Meyers HR (50S I think) burst pretty bad half way around the base of the neck where the well feeds into the pump. NEVER...
  2. caktus

Jet pump not working

I have a Meyer's HR series 1/2 hp Jet pump. It's about a 1 1/2 year old. And a 29' shallow well. not sure if that means the pump needs to draw 29' or that the well pipe is down 29'. The out let the pump is plugged into has power and the breaker has not tripped, although about twice in a year...
  3. caktus

Jet pump/PVC to steel leak.

My Jet pump is leaking at the top where it gets primed. The pump is mounted on top of a 40 gal. precharged tank and the lines between the tank and pump are PVC. Even using teflon tape I can't stop the leak. I screw the fitting into the top of the pump hand tight then tighten 1/8 turn further...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks