Search results

1. C

Shark Bite Valve ??

Hi All - I have a question on what the pro's think of Shark Bite valves and fittings? I can assume most pro's probably hate them, being that they are unconventional, and make it so easy for DIY'ers to do plumbing themselves - however being that I am on a strict budget, and can not afford a...
  2. C

New Tub Drain is Slooooww ?!

I have put in a new cast iron tub, replacing an old cast iron tub. In the process, I also cut out all the old CI 2" drian line. I replaced it all with 2" PVC. It is ran the same exact way the old drain line was run. I used a fernco no-hub to join the new PVC to the old CI pipe about 6" above...
  3. C

Lav and Toilet DWV Advice

Hi. I am remodeling my mother in law's master bath. I am going to replace the old CI stack with all new PVC, using no hub couplers in the attic and basement to join the new PVC to the old CI. Attached is a diagram of the way the old plumbing exists today. Can you see anything wrong with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks