1. Cali

Ariston 2.5GL gallon electric tank water heater

Thanks for the tip, will check it out.
  2. Cali

New Toto 1.28's--Feedback?

Of course.
  3. Cali

I've decided to go with the tank. Given the specifics of my situation it just makes more sense, and it's marginally less expensive to go this route. Once I have it in and have used it for a couple of weeks, I'll report back in. Thanks for all the info, guys.
  4. Cali

Gawd I love plumber's talk. You guys are really knowledgeable and I'm all ears. Truly appreciate! But my wait for hot water _is_ really 2 1/2 gallons worth, no more and no less. And I'm still reluctant to turn a simple one-step operation into two, especially because the switch for the pump...
  5. Cali

Ashby Lumber in Berkeley has the Ecodrake EL ADA (w/o seat) for $317. The $150 EBMUD rebate really sweetens the deal.
  6. Cali

I'm thinking about installing one under my main kitchen sink as I'd really like hot water on demand there. Does anyone have any experience with these? How's the maintenance on them? I've been warned by a friend that these have a tendency to leak. Back story: I just had a Takagi tankless...
  7. Cali

Just test drove a Kohler "French Curve" seat--no, I'm not making this up, but some delirious copywriter did--and found it far more hospitable than the Toto. Definitely seems more ergonomic. Thanks, all.
  8. Cali

Well, yeah, one would think, but not what my local salesman led me to believe. I definitely prefer your version. Thanks!
  9. Cali

The Seat! Thanks, Gary. I'm definitely persuaded as to engineering superiority. But the elongated hard shiny plastic seat that comes with the EcoDrake? Yikes! Not exactly anything you might want to perch on for too long. I'm about to research what other toilet seats might be compatible...
  10. Cali

Uh, that would be half liter bottle. In/Sufficient?
  11. Cali

It's official--my locality is in drought and mandatory water rationing is in force as of yesterday. Time to replace the old faithful water-guzzling toilet in the master bath. I have a few questions: (1) Anyone have experience with the Toto EcoDrake, EcoUltramax, EcoSupreme or EcoNexus? All of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks