Search results

1. BrooklynJon

Selecting a condensing gas boiler

Hi, Anyone have any advice for choosing a condensing gas boiler. I'm planning on replacing the ancient artifact in my basement, and I figure I'll let it make my domestic hot water too. I have a mix of hydronic radiators and in-floor radiant heat. Any brands stand out as a good choice or as...
  2. BrooklynJon

Exposed Shower

Hi, I'm renovating my 99 year-old bathroom, and I want to add an exposed thermostatic shower to the clawfoot tub. I'm considering models by Watermark, Lefroy Brooks, and GS North America. Anyone have any experience with these brands in terms of quality? They seem to all be pretty...
  3. BrooklynJon

St. Thomas Toilets

I'm renovating my 100 year old house, which includes a bathroom with the original sink with a fluted column. My plumber suggested a St. Thomas toilet (such as the Mayfair) which has a fluted bottom that would coordinate. I had originally planned on a Toto G-max (my daughters are first rate...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks