Search results

1. mannerofspeakin

Flexible insulated duct

House built in 1990. Need to replace a run of flexible duct work. The ductwork that needs replacing has a "9'" stamped on it next to its manufacturer information on the outside, which should mean 9 inch duct right ? I guess my trouble is that I can't find 9 inch flexible duct easily or at...
  2. mannerofspeakin

ball valve problems

Ball valve is leaking from body of ball valve. It is soldered on to copper pipe. (See pictures attached). I think I need to cut the valve out and replace. The problem is if I cut out the valve then I do not have long enough pipe to put in a new valve. The pipe after cutting put the valve is...
  3. mannerofspeakin

Abandoned Irrigation system

Just purchased a second home. Yard was trenched to add an irrigation system and some but not all trenches have pvc pipe in them and even some have been capped at specific irrigation sprinkler head locations. For whatever reason they never finished. Trenches were not filled back in. However...
  4. mannerofspeakin

No Hot water from shower head

Master bedroom tub/shower faucet. Water at spout is plenty hot but when diverter is engaged the water comes out of shower head hot for a very short period of time (less than 30 seconds) and then goes to lukewarm. Have used different shower heads with no change. The sink just after the shower...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks