Search results

1. H

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Hi Jim Yeah, I concur. The thermocouplings are not burning up. You know, when you read a long thread like this one, you'll find there is plenty of bull, and plenty of facts. The hard part is trying to figure out which is which. Your post #194, where you said the thermocouplings were not...
  2. H

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Umm, I didn't miss jack. I read the entire thread. Yes, the air intake is not properly sized, regardless of lint clogs. That is why peeps open it up. Why they take out the sight glass. Yada. I'm saying even opened up, it still does not draft properly. You are confusing the two issues...
  3. H

This is what is in the Whirlpool currently. It is the same sized pilot orifice that came out of my old, single tip pilot burner. I compared the two, and that was when the light came on. Orifice BCR-18 (0.018 in.) For Pilot Burner, front single tip style. This is the size it should have...
  4. H

The freakin cure. OMFG. I have been round and round with this sucker, trying to figure out WHY? Call it a disorder. Two things stuck in my mind. The thermocouples are not bad in most cases. And sometimes, even brand new, the freakin pilot light will not stay lit. I had to take apart...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks