Search results

1. U

Tricking a valve in being on all the time?

I have a motion activated sprinkler to keep my irresponsible neighbors cats out of my garden. It requires a constant supply of water. I had a capped PVC line next to my garden and I finally got it all hooked up to a valve so I don't have to have my hose laying out across the yard all the time to...
  2. U

Cheapest way to wire a long distance valve?

I finally got my system wired up to a controller. 7 of my valves are on one side of the house and 3 more are on the opposite side. I mounted my controller direcly above the 7 on the side of the house. I only really need to power two of the other 3 valves. I did some quick measuring and it's...
  3. U

Leaking valves...best options for replacement?

I just moved into a new house that has a sweet 12 valve system. The problem is it has never been wired up to a controller. The valves are 3/4 Rain Jet RJ711. I don't think they are made anymore but there are many direct replacements out there. My problem is 3 of 12 valves have dry rotted and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks