Search results

1. B

Replace tank on older 1.6gpf Briggs toilet or buy new toilet?

We have an older,at least 10 years, two piece Briggs toilet though I don't know the model number. It has a tank model number 4965 if that helps with a 7470 lid. It is a 1.6gpf/6.0Lpf model. We have been having issues lately which the plumber said may be due to the older construction since...
  2. B

Cheapest way to cool master bedroom?

I am looking for some advice as summer is slowly coming up and in Tampa it is starting to warm up. I am trying to find the least expensive route to cool my master bedroom as cold as I possibly can :). To give you an idea I am one of those people who in the Florida winter regardless of if it is...
  3. B

Suggestions for replacement of three Briggs toilets

First off I am a total newbie when it comes to plumbing in general so if I left out anything please let me know. I have a plumber who is going to do the install but is unfamiliar with Toto so I am doing my own research as far as toilets I want to use as replacements. I have three somewhat...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks