Search results

1. ForrestGump

Ideas on how to get a 150# water heater into the attic?

Thanks everyone for the help. I am going to buy GE 12yr 50gal water heater today at HD and install it on Saturday. I will try to make a YouTube video of me getting it into the attic and post the link to it here next week.
  2. ForrestGump

Thanks Terry for the fast response! So just a copper flex line is strong enough to hold it on the come along? Check out my pictures here of what I have setup so far: http://jsmjd.smugmug.com/gallery/6268662_5WNbr//395597388_os9ng password = 123
  3. ForrestGump

How do you pros go about getting a 50 gal water heater thats weighs 150lbs into a attic? I have a staircase inside a 1 story house in the hallway and the water heater is 3 feet from attic opening. I thought of getting a come along and hook it to the new water heater and the rafters. Would...
  4. ForrestGump

Help! Multiple hot water problems.

I pull it out to turn it on, and turn to adjust the temperature.
  5. ForrestGump

My home builder was very cheap on everything. I would love to replace this one. Any recomendations?
  6. ForrestGump

I sure do, It is the master closet which is sheetrock.
  7. ForrestGump

Help! Multiple hot water problems. 1. I need some advice on what can be done to fix when taking a shower and someone else in the house turns on a water faucet on hot and the shower water goes cold and when someone flushes the toilet you get burned. 2. It takes a few minutes to get hot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks