Search results

1. MrBrindAmour

Groaning from my Ultramax...

@wjcandee - Wow, thanks for the thorough walk through. I had adjusted the water level many years ago as the bowl did not seem to fill well and (without sanigloss) i wanted a bit more water in there. I know when I adjusted it, the water level was definitely NOT flowing into the riser - but you...
  2. MrBrindAmour

@Terry - Thank you kindly sir. I will give 'er a go tomorrow and see how it goes. Cheers!
  3. MrBrindAmour

Hello All. Its been quite some time since I posted. I put in a Toto Ultramax about 6 years ago and its been working great. Recently, whenever we flush the toilet, it makes a higher pitch whine followed by a groan. Given I installed the toilet, I feel confident I can replace the Gmax...
  4. MrBrindAmour

Bosch Dishwasher and drain line issue

I am installing (well, having installed) a Bosch Integra 500 series dishwasher. The distance from the current dishwasher is about 10 feet maybe a bit more. The drain line that is supplied and attached to the dishwasher is only six feet at best. I am concerned about extending the length on...
  5. MrBrindAmour

Ultramax and 11" Rough in

Thanks for the comments. I got the Ultramax and did a dry-fit and it fits with a 1/4" to spare.
  6. MrBrindAmour

CEFIONTECT - is it worth it?

From the description on totousa.com, CEFIONTECT appears to be a coating that aids in keeping the bowl clean. Never had much of a problem in that regard with other (non Toto) toilets. Does CEFIONTECT really warrant the extra clost? For me its an extra $80 Cdn (~$73 US) plus I have to wait for...
  7. MrBrindAmour

Ultramax and 11" Rough in

I searched the forums for this particular problem and didn't see this exact issue: I was just about to install a Toto Ultramax and I measured from the wall to the centre of the mounting bolts on the existing toilet. THe distance is 11 inches. The Ultramax spec sheet indicates a 12 inch...
  8. MrBrindAmour

Western Potteries ARIA v. Toto Drake

Thanks for the quick response. I wonder how you can keep up to date on all this stuff AND still respond so quick. Anyways, given this will be the only toilet for me, my wife and two kids I think i will just pay the little bit extra ($150 Canadian is only something like $3 US :rolleyes: )...
  9. MrBrindAmour

Western Potteries ARIA v. Toto Drake

Hello. First off, a very big thank you to Terry for such an excellent, informative website. I know there was a post in 2001 on Western v. Toto but I still have some questions: I am in the midst of replacing my terribly inadequate Elger that requires two-four flushes EVERY TIME. After...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks