Search results

1. NovicePiper

Main stack

could anyone help with this please.... basement floor - bathroom group main floor - toilet (stub out) /sink and kitchen sink first floor - bathroom group proposed second floor addition - bathroom group --- where the vent stack is offset now (in the drawing) it will be cut and go straight...i...
  2. NovicePiper

was'nt sure where to put this one - architectural plumbing or archbing

Please delete or move if in wrong place - thought it might make a few of the 'proper plumbers in here laugh' - esp terry - I think its missing a vent or something and that 1/8 Y Combo does'nt look right to me :) ! I also don't see any primer ;) Cheers NP
  3. NovicePiper

missing bath/shower tub vent NEW install

The bath is slow to drain so I would like to add a vent: if that seems to be what you think may be causing it; also, the bath seems to get clogged up every so often due to hair (3 females taking showers etc/ hair yadda yadda). So I would like to increase the waste to the shower/bath tub to 2"...
  4. NovicePiper

Basement Plumbing for Washing machine, Floor Drain and sink

Location - Toronto Canada Scope: Washing Machine, Floor Drain and Counter Sink We would like to move the washing machine to the new location on the drawing. Firstly, does the position seem feasible? Any starters on how I would go about doing this - I already have the permit and this needs to...
  5. NovicePiper

Severn Boiler - anyone heard of this

Ive done a little bit of reasearch regarding this model: The boiler tag says this: SEVERN BOILER Serial Number - W21 C2H Standard Sanitary & Dominion Radiator Limited - Which I believe is now American Standard? Any Inoformation anyone could offer would be great looked on Goggle but I couldny...
  6. NovicePiper

Toilet gurgles when flushing

When flushing the toilet in bathroom or on the main floor(first floor) the water seems to give a 'gurgling' sound - there does'nt seem to be any bubbles at all (if there are any bubbles there tiny). The bathtub and bathroom sink drain quickly...no weird sounds and very fast - same also for the...
  7. NovicePiper

bathroom remodel quote

Hello all - you really helped me out last time - so thanks to everyone involved :) Just a quick question really (i know you would need to see the job) but generally speaking.... If i was to ask for a quote to get my second bathroom done: Demo (including disposal) plumbing, tiling...
  8. NovicePiper

Venting rules

Hi All, Are there any specific rules dictating maximum fittings used on a vent line to get around obsticles when there are no other options/paths to take? Are there any specific angles and configurations that should be avoided etc obviously the best route would be as clean and direct as...
  9. NovicePiper

Basement plumbing revision - novicepiper

REVISION to thread: image 1 is the system that was approved - i had to flip the tub 180 so image 2 is how it stands right now. the link below is the original thread - i started this one due to revisions. I think many people that kindly contributed last time think its dead. no responses:)...
  10. NovicePiper

dehumidifier tie in to basement dwv with primer valve

Hi - I need a floor drain in the furnace room somewhere nr the hot water tank... I need to attach the two pipes to either the dwv or into the new floor drain setup - whichever is code!? 1) Do i need a vent for this proposed floor drain.? 2) Also, should I install sometype of primer to the...
  11. NovicePiper

Basement plumbing layout

Basement plumbing layout REVISED PLEASE HELP June 6th Could anyone share any light on this please - its starting to look a bit star trek exhaust.. im sure someone will point out its terrible or maybe not so bad but im also sure it could be simplified. I just need to know how to layout the...
  12. NovicePiper

Basement plumbing, layout & third floor waste stack HELP

:) Hello - Could someone please look at the attached image and let me know what you think (its my first attempt at this). Any advice, giudes etc are warmly received. Room Dimensions - 9'ish x 5'ish Main stack to red vertical vent pipe = 59" Main Stack to Proposed wc pipe = 48" I'm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks