Search results

1. R

Polyethylene Pipe Issue

I have a friend who installed 184 feet of water line by joining 100 ft rolls of 3/4" polyethylene underground with the barbed joiners and hose clamps. He told me that initially it would not hold together after applying pressure and that each time he thinks he has it repaired, the joint fails...
  2. R

Stainless Sink installation question

Should I remove the two braces at the top of this sinkbase or just cut holes at the clip locations with a holesaw to install the sink clips? I suspect they are only there to keep the cabinet square before installing and/or to screw the countertop to. Thanks.
  3. R

Gas Line - To tee or not to tee?

I ran this 1/2" gas line about 8 years ago to accomodate a gas grill. I now need to run a line to a gas range. At the far right in the photo you can see a coat hanger wire protruding through the plywood - this is directly below where the range will sit in the kitchen above. My question is, is...
  4. R

Bullnose supply tube to Price Pfister?

I just installed a Price Pfister vessel faucet and connected standard bullnose supply tubes directly to the 1/2-14 NSPM connectors. These tubes didn't have a rubber conical washer, just metal. No leaks so far, will it remain leak-free? The recommended method in the datasheet was to use the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks