Search results

1. M

"Push button" bathtub drain

I think you might be better off to remove the cover on the overflow fitting near the top rim of the tub. It's likely held in place with a single screw. You should then be able to get your snake in through that opening. Good luck, Marty
  2. M

Venting Question

Sorry Hj didn't mean to question your expertise, there is just alot of confusing information out there on the net.
  3. M

Venting Question

Thanks HJ, So I'm getting conflicting info. From another forum I got a response that says The UPC does not allow any flat horizontal venting. The maximum angle for an offset is 45 deg. from vertical and all vents must terminate through the roof. I found part of the UPC code on line, and...
  4. M

Venting Question

Thanks for the reply. SO then I could say run my kitchen sink vent into my main stack vent? Can this be a horizontal run or does it have to tie in at a 45 deg angle? Marty
  5. M

Venting Question

I live in California, so we are under the UPC code. I'm plumbing a new construction and would like to tie all the vents together so they exit at one point from the roof. I have a metal roof, and figure by venting at the ridge I can better flash this with a roof jack to prevent water intrusion...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks