Search results

1. E

Shallow Well Low Volume Results

Can someone please help me? I live at sea level in Southern New Jersey. Very sandy soil. No clay. I have a 1-1/4" shallow well point and casing located approximately fifteen feet from the intake connection of my 3/4 hp A.Y. McDonald Shallow Well Jet Pump, which is located inside my garage...
  2. E

Green Mold Spores on Roof

I have noticed the mold spores (about the size of a quarter) on the north side roof of my home. The roof is constructed by wood trusses with plywood overlay, roof paper and one layer of fiberglass shingles on a fifteen year old roof. My question is, what is the proper method to remove (clean...
  3. E

Seasonal Shallow Well Use

Seasonal Use Shallow Well speedbump, Once again will take your advice and do this today when I get home from work. I just purchased a 3/4 HP AY McDonald jet pump that I will hook up after I follow your recommendation with the balance of the Nu-Well product. I am not going to install a tank on...
  4. E

Proper Crawl Space Ventilation

Crawl space ventilation Thanks Mike, Your weather and climate is very similar to ours here in Cape May New Jersey, which is the extreme southern tip of the state. It can get very humid here during the summer months. My crawl space has an earth floor. I am adding additional vents to place in...
  5. E

Shallow Well Jet Pump Recommendation Speedbump, Purchased a one gallon container of Nu-Well product earlier this week and put half of the container in my 1-1/4 shallow well. It did a good job. I let it sit in the well casing for 48 hours, agitated the well point with a weighted steel rod...
  6. E

Proper Crawl Space Ventilation

Can someone give me a qualified response to how much ventilation is needed in my 1500 sq ft crawl space to prevent or cure the unpleasant odor that results from dampness under the house in the summer months? Over the last several cooling seasons here in South Jersey, it gets very damp under my...
  7. E

Bob NH: Thanks for the quick response.The steel pipe with high pressure air is an idea I have had and tried with my garage compressor that gives me about 100 psi. I have put a chicago valve on the air line and dropped the air line and steel nozzle down to the point and then opened the...
  8. E

Good Evening Members, I have a problem with low water volume,(approx 1 gallon per minute)coming from my shallow well. Since this well is only used on a seasonal basis to water my lawn and garden, I am guessing that the point is clogged with rust. The well point is 28 ft down. When I blew...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks