Search results

1. M

Silicone Glass Panels and Remodel

Is silicone around glass panel needed? It is noticeable? Can the door swing inward? Are clips or channel better? thnx, mrick
  2. M

Pocket door gap

I am remodeling a small bathroom with the help of a local contractor. It looks pretty nice. Because the bathroom off the master bath was small we replaced the hinged door with a pocket door that runs into a closet. My wife asked what are we to do about the gap between the edge of the door...
  3. M

Toto Ultramax doesn't sit well

I put in my new Ultramax. I like the toilet. But the toilet seat profile is uncomfortable. The seat is too deeply contoured and causes pressure on my backside. Does anyone have a suggestion for changing out the seat? I still have contractors here doing the bathroom remodel and I would...
  4. M

Toto Washlett E200

Ok - thanks in advance. Based on feedback, I had the contractor cancel the Kohler unit and move to the Toto, one piece ultra max - ADA height - soft close seat (whatever that is). But - or maybe butt - I see there is an upgrade to a E-200 Washlett. It requires 120. It rinses and heats -...
  5. M

Cimarron Kohler one piece model 3489-0

I am remodeling the bathroom and selected with the contractor this one piece Cimarron. I have a one piece in my guest bathroom and really like it - it is easy to clean. None of the build up between tank and seat. Does this toilet perform well? I don't have access to a toto. It seems that...
  6. M

Shower head releases in middle of night

We don't even have the new shower completed. We have the new Delta shower valve installed. We have the marble in and the rain head shower installed but we have not put in the glass door. This is a brand new remodel for this bath attached to my bedroom. So at about 2:00 in the morning, the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks