Search results

1. Lina

Solid object in toilet- To auger or not?

My husband and the plumber were bailing out the bathtub the other day. It had a clogged drain. They were dumping the water down the toilet, and inadvertantly dumped the rubber tub stopper down the toilet, too. The stopper is about 1.5 inches in diameter. The plumber said it was small...
  2. Lina

Waste Drain assembly for Clawfoot Tub

I need to obtain a replacement drain assembly for an old clawfoot tub. Like these: http://www.shopping.com/-clawfoot+tub+waste+drain+covers There are a number available online. Can anyone advise me as to the best quality brands? (The plumber is not familiar with these products...
  3. Lina

Moving toilet four inches

Hi, on Saturday we gutted our tacky "mobile home style" bathroom that was last remodeled ca. 1980 out of part of the back porch of our Victorian-era house. We want to move the toilet location four inches to one side. The drain outlet for the toilet is very old cast iron pipe. (Evidently...
  4. Lina

Shower base/Shower receptor opinions?

Hi, I am planning the remodeling of a small bathroom in my home. The bathroom currently has a one piece fiberglass shower stall in it. I think it looks kind of cheesy and I would like to replace it while I'm doing everything else. I will be tiling the floors and partway up the walls in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks