Search results

1. T

Wiring Plan - Do I need a subpanel??

I don't plan to use 100 watts in each outlet. What wattage do I assume in my plan for outlets that I currently don't know how they will be used. Do you suggest a different circuit for lights and another for outlets - rather than the zone method I am using? Thanks!!!!
  2. T

Wiring Plan - Do I need a subpanel??

I'm trying to develop a wiring plan for my basement. Below is a wattage circuit evaluation. I only have 6 open circuit breakers, and based on the evaluation below it appears I need more. Do I need to go to a subpanel. On the surface, do you have any suggestions? #1 20 amp Home...
  3. T

York Furnace and A/C 2002 - wire cut.

I accidentally cut the wire from my thermostat to my furnace and after repairing the wire the furnace and a/c will still not work. Any ideas on what the problem could be? Thanks.
  4. T

Upside down tee a water flow concern?

I have a 3/4" copper line running from my main house water line in the basement to my basement bathroom. I would like to install an upside down 3/4" tee in this line to feed a utility tub in my workroom. Will an upside down tee give me "water flow issues" to my bathroom. Thanks!!!
  5. T

Basement: 4" Double WYE a bad idea?

no hub coupling Thanks! Is the attached link an example of a no-hub connector? By "sleeve" do you mean that I won't need a stainless steel "cover" over the black rubber material? Will the coupling stand the test of time? Also, I won't use the double wye. Whether it passes code or not it...
  6. T

Basement: 4" Double WYE a bad idea?

Attached is a crude drawing of my plans for draining (under basement slab) a toilet, shower, vanity and kitchen sink. Unfortunately it's not to scale. 2 questions: 1. Is it a bad idea to drain the toilet and shower to the 4" double WYE? 2. How do I install a 4" WYE (or whatever part I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks