Search results

1. paullyboy

Multiple check valves

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :mad: :mad: Hey, I think all the time!! It's the pretzel logic that results that causes the problems :D . Thanks again, Gary. Best, Paul
  2. paullyboy

Multiple check valves

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks Gary. The 3-4 minute thing(time dependent on how long it takes to fill the washing machine) was not happening with the 0 precharge. That's happening now that everything's been fixed/charged to spec and only under heavy drawdown. With 0 precharge, the system indeed...
  3. paullyboy

Multiple check valves

Hi Gary, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Just more often. Matter of fact, with no precharge it "appeared" to refill quite quickly. It also emptied quite quickly. That's what was happening when I first noticed a problem. I believe the system is working properly now. When I originally posted and as we...
  4. paullyboy

Multiple check valves

Thanks Gary. As I mentioned, problem was I had quick cycling(the tank would charge quickly and drop quickly) with a single line open, and was real bad during washing machine usage. I originally thought it was a bad valve.. not thinking thru the symptoms. Changed the valve, and of course the...
  5. paullyboy

Multiple check valves

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks for the suggestions HJ. Well, I thought I had a problem with the check valve(eventually it turned out to be -0- precharge on the tank). I replaced the valve with the identical model. I then took the old one apart, and looking at the opening where the shutoff washer...
  6. paullyboy

Well-X-Trol tank capacity question

My 15 year-old tank(WX-203) only fills to the point less than half the tank height. Is this normal, or is there a problem? Thanks. Best, Paul
  7. paullyboy

Multiple check valves

Thanks for the quick reply. Point taken. OT, but I had to laugh about the Nokia ploy. Just the other day I got a call that registered no name and 777-777-7777 as the phone number on caller ID. It was some guy trying to give away a free phone to sign up with Sprint-Nextel service. I wouldn't...
  8. paullyboy

Multiple check valves

Hi Terry and all. New guy here with a question. I have a typical well system with deep jet pump, a single backflow valve, and a bladder-type tank. Bladder preasure is correct and holding. All supply is 1". It's currently working(almost) OK. Problem is when I do the laundry, and the system's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks