Search results

1. daveydo

sweating chrome valve

Hello all Has anyone any experience with sweating this type of Valve (DAHL Brothers Canada Ltd.). I'm having a heck of a time trying to remove the seat nut. I'm afraid I may cook the seals if I try to sweat it without removing them first.
  2. daveydo

Waste & overflow installation

Hi there all I need some advice on installing a new tub. The bathroom I'm remodelling is small 9' x 5'. I've removed everything in it.Including the tile on both the floor & the walls. The tub is a 5' standard skirted tub & the opening it's going into is 5' as well. However, the...
  3. daveydo

Thanks for the help

Just wanted to post some pics of the basement bathroom project I completed last year. Thanks for the help all. This was a complete new addition right down to installation of all waste lines and vents. It was a weekends project. Everything you see here was done by me including drywall, framing...
  4. daveydo

Please help with faucet installation

Will some one please help me with a small problem. I am about to install an American Standard faucet in a fiberglass whirlpool tub. The instructions with the faucet do not say what hole size to drill. The installation drawing shows only that the 3 threaded entries are 1-1/8" diameter. They...
  5. daveydo

New American Standard Cadet on a new ceramic floor

I've just set a toilet an abs flange on a new, ceramic on concrete, floor. I've tighened the closet bolts snug, athough I've choked up, all the way ,on the wrench to limit the torque I can apply. The floor tile is level but if I try hard I can get a slight rocking front to back. I have sat...
  6. daveydo

help trap setting

I'm setting an ABS trap in a concrete floor for a corner tub. Anyone have any poiniers on how to keep it in place while the glue sets. Just trying to dry set it is tough. Keeping the thing level and on position while measuring requires a third armwith 3 elbows on it.
  7. daveydo

easy clean toilet seat

I have just bougth a house in which the bathroom was recently remodelled. The WC is an American Standard Cadet. The toilet seat is an easy to clean model. The seat and cover can be quicklty and easily detached for cleaning. I don't know where the previous owner found this thing but I would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks