Search results

1. vdotmatrix

AMP rating for a bench buffer

I am shopping around for a bench top buffer or grinder. For example, the motors I have found are lets say 3/4 HP. I have seen products that list the AMPs from 2.5 to 5amps. How does this correspond to motor operation, quality, over heating, and so on. Big thanks in advance.
  2. vdotmatrix

Water pressure spike possibly causing household mayhem

The thermal expansion tank I installed in October should not have anything to do with this going on right now. I hooked up a water pressure gauge in the basement sink on a direct branch from where the water comes into the house. At first the pressure reads 80 psi. I think this is already...
  3. vdotmatrix

Thermal expansion tank before WH @ copper flex

I installed a bypass on my water heater in 2004 with flex copper lines so i could do maintenance on the WH and not have to shut off water to the entire house. The bypass makes this a non rigid system attached by the flex curley lines....really handy when i replaced the wh a month ago. I just...
  4. vdotmatrix

Reliance 310C transfer switch circuit not working

310C transfer switch I installed a Reliance 310C transfer switch which has in the A&B position a double pole breaker which I replaced with (2) 20a breakers to use as separate circuits through the main load panel . BUT, when I replace these breakers, the A circuit, which powers the Frig, will...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks