Search results

1. jrgallant

Neo Angle Shower Base Leveling

Hello everyone. I've got a question that hopefully someone can answer for me. I'm installing a neo angle shower in my new bathroom. My subfloor was unlevel, so I built some forms and poured some self leveling cement to level the shower area. After the first pour, it was still a little out of...
  2. jrgallant

Toilet Flange Issue

I am remodeling my downstairs bathroom and have roughed in the discharge pipe about 3/4" lower than it should have been as my finished floor is a little higher than I had planned. When I set my flange in it, the flange only fits in a little over half way into the fitting. I have already...
  3. jrgallant

How large and how many holes in a Sump basin?

I'm installing a sump in my basement to help neutralize a recent water problem that I've had. I have the hole hammered out and I've dug down deep enough to put in the basin. I'm wondering how high up on the basin I should start drilling weep holes and also how many and how large should the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks