Search results

1. S

Laying Up Water Softner

We will be gone for more than a year from our home in Arizona. I want to lay up the water softner so it does not continue to process water until we return. I will obviously go to bypass on the water supply, but do I need to turn off the electronic controller? I will loose all my settings if I do.
  2. S

Goulds J5SH - Did I Ruin It?

I have a Goulds J5SH 1/2 hp jet pump sitting at the base of a 500 gal storage tank which is filled by a submersible pump from the well. It is connected only to irrigation. We were out of town with some freezing weather expected so I shut down both pumps and bled the lines from the pump shed to...
  3. S

Blending Old and New Texture

I am remodeling several rooms in my house. About 30% of the sheetrock has been removed and the walls and doorways reconfigured. The rooms were originally spray textured a light orange peel, then latex painted. As I tape and mud the seams from old work to new, I am wondering how successful I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks