Search results

1. A

irrigation loops

What sort of flow control is required and sensible to place on a line between exterior spigot and an irrigation loop? I want to create a loop between two outdoor spigots. From the loop, I plan to add vacuum breaker for each branch that draws from the loop. The loop would be underground. I...
  2. A

What does rough-in sink mean?

I am remodeling, first time, under permit. I paid for rough-in for an extra sink. What does rough-in mean? I hope it means, I don't need another permit to complete the extra sink, yet I want to perform minimumm work. Please help me understand that boundary line (common practice). In the...
  3. A

Instruction

I am seeking instruction and re-assurance on my first plumbing project (copper). I want my project to succeed the first time as does my family. If you are license plumber with an interest to teach, this experience would benefit both of us. I have a few more fixes to do, and I want to do them...
  4. A

AAV ventilate facing outside on external wall

Is it within code (UPC or Residential) to service and vent an air admitance valve (AAV) to the outside of house? I live in the area of Redmond, WA. The plumbing is on an external wall and first floor. It seems just as easy to vent externally behind a removable grill as it is inside. I think...
  5. A

Studor Redi-vent

Terry, can you recommend a retailer where a home-owner can purchase a studor redi-vent? (Seattle's east side)
  6. A

AAV vent & trap in wall

My 30-year-old Laundry room (LR) has a WM drain with no trap or vent. So, I am remodeling trying to place a new drain, trap and vent. I just started and found the wall cavity is on 12 inch centers. Hardly room to place a 2 inch trap. Its an external wall so I am not inclined to file permit...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks