Search results

1. Bobbyg123

Ultramax the best choice for kids?

Hey guys. We need to replace the toilet in our primary bathroom. It will be used to potty train (someday) our 2 year old twin boys. Everything about the Toto Ultramax sounds perfect for us. It has a robust flush, fairly clog proof, quick recovery, and reasonably quiet. Is there anything...
  2. Bobbyg123

Temporary repair of peeling vinyl

We are in the process of taking bids to have our kitchen/baths updated, but I need a suggestion on how to temporarily repair (seal) peeling sheet vinyl. The vinyl is peeling away from the bathtub and water (from my kids taking baths) has leaked underneath and warped the plywood liner (not the...
  3. Bobbyg123

Ready to order. Need help.

Hey guys. Thanks to the input on this board, I've decided on the hardware for my kitchen update but I need to verify the correct hole cut-outs for the sink. Here's what I'm ordering and what we want to accomplish: Kohler K-6626 Cast Iron Double Bowl Smart Divide Sink Delta 989-SD Allora...
  4. Bobbyg123

White or stainless steel sink?

We're having our kitchen updated with new flooring, new garbage disposal, insta-hot, and a new faucet & sink. The current sink is a white Kohler cast iron sink with a white delta (piece of crap) faucet. We've decided on a stainless steel or brushed steel faucet but we're undecided on the sink...
  5. Bobbyg123

New Kitchen Sink w/slots for insta-hot

Hi Everyone, We're just about ready to move forward with a light kitchen and bath update. We're going to replace our kitchen sink and my wife to add an insta-hot device. We had a plumber come out and quote the labor and he mentioned that there are dual-bowl, deep sinks (which we want) that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks