Search results

1. bozomedic

Bathroom sink clogged after snaking with black sludge

Hi, Need some help quick! My bathroom sink was draining rather slowly along with a toilet that when flushed, makes a gurgling sound in the shower stall. The toilet does not overflow. (when the shower drain is closed, I do not hear the gurgle) I decided to snake out the bathroom sink. I first...
  2. bozomedic

replumbing from water meter outward

Hello all. I want to replace my old galvanized pipes (circa 1950) with copper starting at the water meter. The piping appears this way: pipe through basement floor-valve-elbow-pipe(with grouding strap attached)- water meter-nut-nipple(with grouding strap attached)-elbow-pipe-valve-piping...
  3. bozomedic

basement floor tiles...asbestos?

Since I have your attention, I have another question. After my basement flooded, I had several damaged floor tiles. These are the 9x9 floor tiles that are black. For the most part, they come up in one solid piece, but I did scrape some off the floor. I wore a particulate mask just in case...
  4. bozomedic

basement floor drains

ok, I am pretty sure this is a common question and probably a no-brainer, but I have no brain and therefore need help. :p Last week my main drain backed up and the two basement floor drains had sewer water backing out of them. I had to snake out the main drain with a 100ft power snake after...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks